Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, friends! 2012 has been a wild ride, and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store.

I'm hoping to add some new technology to my classroom this year, and you can help! DonorsChoose offered an amazing deal on Chromebooks in December that I couldn't pass up - only $99 each! I've requested 10 Chromebooks from DonorsChoose and would be very grateful if you would consider donating, even a few dollars, to hook my students up in the new year. If you're local, I'll even bake you cookies to say "thank you!"

I'm hoping to start 2013 with lots of fun new adventures and am looking forward to sharing them soon. Thanks for considering making a donation to my classroom - you rock!

xoxo,
Megan

Psst - you can help me spread the word by tweeting the following: 

The students in C8 would love new Chromebooks in the New Year! www.donorschoose.org/ellisenglish @MeganRose_Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment