Friday, July 6, 2012

InstaFriday

Hooray, it's InstaFriday! Because the best camera you have is the one you have with you.

life rearranged

Thanks to Jeanett for organizing the party!


B brought home these enormous avocados from a coworker this week. They were incredible!


If you follow me on Twitter, you probably witnessed my obsessive tweeting about the San Jose Earthquakes vs. LA Galaxy game at Stanford last Friday. It was a crazy match, Stanford stadium sold out (50,000+ fans!) and the Quakes won 4-3! #SJvsLA #BeatLA #GooniesNeverSayDie


Maria gave us two tickets to the women's gymnastics Olympic team trials. It was an amazing experience. I'm so stoked for the Olympics!


Kona was so excited to go camping, she hopped in the car before we even finished packing!

Immediately after I took this picture, she jumped into the driver's seat. No lie.


When I came home from King's Canyon, my Warby Parker trial glasses were waiting for me! I'll have a post up soon so you can help me pick my new specs.


Watching these two together just makes my heart melt.


I woke up for bootcamp this morning and What. The. Heck?! FYI, we do not let the dog sleep in the bed with us. 

If you follow me on Instagram, I promise to follow you back! I'm mellis84.

xoxo,
Megan



3 comments:

  1. That avocado is huge! I miss having avocado groves outside my window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for the Olympics too. Cute background, btw. We were thinking alike;)

    ReplyDelete